|Anonymous | Login | Signup for a new account||2019-08-22 18:51 CEST|
|Main | My View | View Issues | Change Log | Roadmap | Repositories|
|View Issue Details|
|ID||Project||Category||View Status||Date Submitted||Last Update|
|0002274||Frama-C||Kernel||public||2017-01-19 11:12||2017-01-24 14:27|
|Product Version||Frama-C 14-Silicon|
|Target Version||Fixed in Version|
|Summary||0002274: It is impossble to change log file without kinds of message changing.|
|Description||I wanted to explore how the analysis settings affect the output messages.|
I changed settings and name of log file. But output messages were copied in the file that was pointed firstly.
Only if kinds of messages are changed a new file is created.
|Steps To Reproduce||In GUI do follows:|
1. Set -kernel-log rw:kernel.log
2. Run analysis
3. Verify that a file kernel.log was created.
4. Set -kernel-log rw:kernel2.log
5. Run analysis
6. Verify that a file kernel2.log was not created, but the time of last modification of the kernel.log was changed.
7. Set -kernel-log ruw:kernel2.log
8. Run analysis
9. Verify that a file kernel2.log was created.
|Tags||No tags attached.|
Indeed, the update is not taking place as expected. I will investigate and see if it can be improved.
- LogToFile is the only option currently using String_map;
- From the description, changing the key results in an update, but not the value.
- A workaround does exist: clear the input, click Execute, open the Analyses window again, put the new file name and click Execute.
|2017-01-19 11:12||Max P.||New Issue|
|2017-01-19 11:12||Max P.||Status||new => assigned|
|2017-01-19 11:12||Max P.||Assigned To||=> virgile|
|2017-01-19 17:07||yakobowski||Assigned To||virgile => maroneze|
|2017-01-23 16:16||signoles||Category||Kernel > configure => Kernel|
|2017-01-24 14:27||maroneze||Note Added: 0006347|
|2017-01-24 14:27||maroneze||Status||assigned => confirmed|
|Copyright © 2000 - 2019 MantisBT Team|