Frama-C - Change Log
Frama-C - Frama-C 16-Sulfur (Released 2017-11-28) [ View Issues ]
- 0002343: [Documentation] BTS does not allow do select "Frama-C 16 Sulfur" as "Product Version" (signoles) - closed.
- 0002302: [Plug-in > slicing] the return statement of a called function was wrongly removed (Nikolai_Kosmatov) - closed.
- 0002322: [Kernel] repeated predicate definitions in separate file cause crash (virgile) - closed.
- 0002297: [Kernel] syntax error before loop contract reported after loop contract (maroneze) - closed.
- 0002303: [Plug-in > E-ACSL] E-ACSL generates functions definitions without argument-names (signoles) - closed.
- 0002304: [Plug-in > E-ACSL] E-ACSL: compilation fail: generated functions doesn't have static inline attributes (signoles) - closed.
- 0002270: [Graphical User Interface] Command "Show callgraph" fails. (maroneze) - closed.
- 0002331: [Kernel > Makefile] opam installation of frama-c-base fails (bobot) - closed.
- 0002253: [Kernel > libc] File frama-c/libc/features.h should include definition of the macro __GNUC_PREREQ from file /usr/include/features.h (maroneze) - closed.
- 0001467: [Kernel] Parser does not handle mixed concatenations of wide and non-wide strings (valentin.perrelle) - closed.
- 0002328: [Plug-in > E-ACSL] compilation fails on i386 with gcc-7 (kvorobyov) - closed.